VWB CS & CSR Projects with Track of the Tiger T.R.D.
Responsible Tourism Development
We are currently developing The Responsible Tourism Alliance, a social enterprise driven online search and booking platform, designed to provide a support network for disenfranchised entrepreneurs seeking to gain access to the market and develop their local economies by using tourism as a catalyst.
VWB Volunteers are tasked to provide our entrepreneurs and communities with the following services aimed primarily at developing their online business profiles for upload to the RTA platform - a non-commission based search, booking and support system:
- Photography, video or graphic design skills.
- Promotion & Marketing.
The Development of agroforestry and craft based non-tourism relaiant 2nd revenue skills,
and are also able to share their expertise in the development of non-tourism reliant second revenue streams.
We offer RTA Business Partners skills-development workshops - and welcome assistance from skilled volunteers in developing / delivering training workshops. These include:
- Managing Enquiries & Bookings via the RTA Local Agent.
- Basic Business Management - (establishing revenue & expenditure projections.)
- Business Operations Manual - Standard procedures for running your business (all staff roles and reports.)
- Basic Financial & Operational Reporting (an RTA format designed to position the business for impact funding or crowdfunding support going forward.)
- Local Business Regulations & Taxation.
- Managing your business profile on the RTA database and marketing your business effectively on the site.
- Basic Hospitality Training.
- RTA Best Practices (waste management, hygiene, safety, conservation and more)
- Cross-Cultural Challenges
- English language learning for tourism.
- 2nd Revenue Stream Generation (non-tourism reliant) options.
Who Can Get Involved:
- VWB Volunterers - who have the skills and training to contribute to the task force and training roles as outlined.
- Schools & Universities - providing groups or individual interns/postgraduate students to assist on a wide range of research based data gathering.
- All Others - who are in a position to subsidise the costs of the volunteers and related expenses involved.
Management: Track of the Tiger T.R.D. & VWB Volunteers.
Recognition: VWB Donors Logs